What should I test for if I live near a farm?

At minimum, it would be suggested to test for arsenic and nitrate as these are common contaminants found in drinking water in farming areas.

A Routine Physical and Chemical Examination gives a broader overview of the water including many common contaminants. Synthetic organic contaminant (herbicide and pesticide) testing may also be suggested.

Feel free to contact the laboratory for more information.

Facebook Twitter Instagram
%d bloggers like this: