What should I test if I have municipal water?

A Lead and Copper test is recommended if the house was built prior to 1976 and the original pipes are still in place.

Additional testing can be done if there is an unusual smell or discoloration of the water. For other contaminants, an annual report can be requested from your water provider.

Facebook Twitter Instagram
%d bloggers like this: